Pest Control and Elimination Services from a Company You Can Trust!
Bed Bug Extermination Southern CA
Are you having trouble with bed bugs? We can help you eliminate and
control your bed bug problems safely and effectively. 888-668-0608
While not toxic or poisonous, bed bug bites can itch and cause skin irritations. The scratching of those bites can cause secondary skin infections in addition to the initial discomfort. It is important that bed bug issues are treated properly because due to improper treatment, some bed bug strains are becoming more resistant to insecticides making them harder to eliminate and control.
Knowing how to eliminate and control them is of utmost importance and the pest elimination experts at dab Termite & Pest Solution, Inc. have the most up-to-date procedures and training to eliminate your bed bug problem and control future outbreaks. We will evaluate and inspect your home, make recommendations for treatment and devise a plan to control future outbreaks.
Tips for Preventing Bed Bug Infestations
- If you are staying at a hotel, thoroughly inspect the mattress, box springs, and headboards for signs of bed bugs. Look for the bugs themselves or little brown spots.
- If you think you’ve come in contact with bed bugs on a trip unpack your suitcase outdoors. Wash all your clothes in hot water or put them in a hot dryer and disinfect your suitcase with “no-pest strips”. These can be dropped into a garbage bag along with your empty suitcase.
- Use encasements for your mattress and box spring. This won’t completely prevent bed bugs but it will make eliminating them easier.
- Avoid buying used bedding, mattresses, and furniture.
- Wash all new “soft” items you bring into your home in hot water or put them in a hot dryer.
- If you think you have bed bugs in your home and are being bitten – inspect your bed.
- If you think you have bed bugs, or you aren’t certain, call a professional. It is important to treat bed bug issues quickly so they don’t spread.