Pest Control and Elimination Services from a Company You Can Trust!
Fumigation Services Southern CA
Have you tried everything to eliminate pests but nothing is working?
We offer fumigation services to rid you of pests. 888-668-0608
Fumigation encloses the building that has the pest problem and fills the space with a gaseous pesticide, or fumigants. This suffocates the pests within. It is the most effective method for permanently removing pests, especially those that are within the physical structure itself, such as in the walls or wood. Fumigation is most commonly used in cases of termite infestations.
- Eliminate 100% of dry wood termites
- Are proven effective in more than 2 million structures
- Administered by only trained, knowledgeable fumigation experts
- Backed by service and support unparalleled in the industry
Preparing for Fumigation
- Bag food and other items as instructed by your fumigation expert.
- Find a place to stay while the fumigation is taking place.
- Remove all pets and plants from the structure being fumigated.
- Inform your neighbors that your property is being fumigated so they can keep an eye on your property and make sure children and pets stay clear of the fumigation site.
Click here to learn more about Preparing for Fumigation (PDF)
Items that Must be Bagged or Removed
- All items in your refrigerator and freezer that do not have a factory seal
- Any food, feed, drugs, and medicines in glass, plastic or metal bottles, jars or cans where the original manufacturer’s airtight seal has been broken
- Chips, pasta, bread, cereals, rice, cookies, crackers and any other items packaged in plastic, paper or cardboard bags or boxes, even if they have never been opened
- Beverages, snacks, sauces, drugs, medicinal or other items in metallic foil-lined containers such as pouches, boxes or blister packs
- Anything in re-sealable containers, including plastic containers, such as milk, butter, sour cream and cottage cheese
- Eggs, fruits, vegetables and any other forms of produce
Medicine, tobacco, vitamins and other ingestible pills, supplements, and lozenges
- Pet food and animal feed in bags and boxes
- Ice cubes should be discarded and the ice maker turned off
Click here to learn more about Bagging Instructions (PDF)
Click here to learn more about Spanish Bagging Instructions (PDF)