Pest Control and Elimination Services from a Company You Can Trust!
Termite Extermination Southern CA
Do you have termites? Termites are destructive and the proper elimination and
control is essential to your home or business. Call 888-668-0608
Termites are one of the most successful insect groups in the world and are found on every continent except Antarctica. They are small, soft-bodied insects that live in large colonies, are drawn to moisture and they mainly feed on wood. Termites are extremely destructive and left unchecked, can cause reputable damage to a structure.
Once you have termites it is extremely important that they are eliminated as quickly as possible. Contact us today at 888-668-0608 for information on our termite services or to have a professional evaluate your termite issues. Our friendly, professional staff will assess your problem and help you chart a course to successful termite elimination.
How to Know if You Have Termites
- You see a swarm in your home or find a pile of wings.
- You see evidence of termite activity. Discolored or drooping drywall, small pinpoint holes in drywall, peeling paint that resembles water damage where there isn’t any, wood that sounds hollow when tapped on, and crumbling, damaged wood are just a few.
- During a remodel or renovation you find termites or evidence of termite activity.
- You find hollowed out wood in your home.
- You see mud tunnels about the diameter of a pencil on the exterior of your home.
If you should find any of these signs it is important that you call a qualified exterminator. At dab Termite & Pest Solution, Inc. we specialize in termite extermination and we can assess the situation and determine if the evidence you are seeing is a prior or current infestation. Our findings will determine our course of action and you can be assured that we will never treat a problem that isn’t there.
How to Avoid a Termite Infestation
- Keep wood and wood products away from foundations and crawl spaces. This includes lumber, firewood, and paper.
- Remove all stumps and wood debris from around your house.
- Regularly check wood fences and decks for damage and evidence of termites.
- Make sure all exterior vents have screens. This will make access to your structure more difficult.
- Any wooden part of your home or business should not be in direct contact with the soil. This includes new and existing structures.